Join the monthly newsletter.
By signing your child’s registration form, you have agreed that you have given your informed consent to the collection, storage, use and/or disclosure of your personal information for the purposes that are listed.
Mississauga Southwest Baseball Association Inc. (“MSBA”) understands the importance of protecting your personal information. To help you understand how we are doing that, we have outlined the type of information we will be collecting, how our association is using this information and the purpose for which we would disclose your information if required.
Player Name Player Age Copy of Birth Certificate
Home Address Parent/Guardian Names Pertinent Medical Information
E-Mail Address Telephone Numbers School Information
The association office will collect, store, use and disclose this information about you for the following purposes:
• to enable us (“us “ defined as representatives of the MSBA) to contact you.
• to enable us to respond to requests & complaints from our members.
• to provide information/timing on games, practices, team photo shoots, and fund raisers.
• to allow us to maintain communication with you to distribute information pertinent to membership, player registration, try-outs and general association business.
• to inform you of any baseball camps, clinics and children’s programs that the board deems of benefit to association members.
• to advise you of any changes to our association bylaws, board structure and board membership.
• to advise you of the date of the MSBA Annual General Meeting or any other meeting of members.
• to ensure our coaches understand, and can assist in supporting, any material medical issues.
• to collect unpaid registrations and accounts and to invoice for goods & services rendered by the MSBA .
• to prove age eligibility for players.
• to be compliant with the requirements of the Ontario Baseball Association Inc., Central Ontario Baseball Association, Select Ontario Baseball Association, Mississauga Baseball Association Inc., Ontario Provincial Women’s Softball Association, Peel Halton Girls Softball Association, Mississauga Girls Softball Association, (baseball and softball governing bodies under which MSBA operates).
• to distribute association sponsor news, deemed of benefit to association members by the board.
• to provide an informed baseball experience for all players and families.
Our association Executive Vice-President, Mr. Walter Berlin, acts as the Privacy Information Officer. Please feel free to contact him at 905-206-0588 with any questions you may have about our policy.
© Mississauga Southwest Baseball Association