Mississauga Southwest Baseball Association Inc. (“MSBA”) understands the importance of protecting your personal information. To help you understand how we are doing that, we have outlined the type of information we will be collecting, how our association is using this information and the purpose for which we would disclose your information if required.
Birth Certificate Registration Number (proof of age)
Pertinent Medical Information
The association office will collect, store, use and disclose this information about you for the following purposes:
- to enable us (“us” defined as representatives of the MSBA) to contact you.
- to enable us to respond to requests & complaints from our members.
- to provide information/timing on games, practices, team photo shoots, and fund raisers.
- to allow us to maintain communication with you to distribute information pertinent to membership, player registration, try-outs and general association business.
- to inform you of any baseball camps, clinics and children’s programs that the board deems of benefit to association members.
- to advise you of any changes to our association bylaws, board structure and board membership.
- to advise you of the date of the MSBA Annual General Meeting or any other meeting of members.
- to ensure our coaches understand, and can assist in supporting, any material medical issues.
- to collect unpaid registrations and accounts and to invoice for goods & services rendered by the MSBA .
- to prove age eligibility for players.
- to be compliant with the requirements of the City of Mississauga, Ontario Baseball Association Inc., Central Ontario Baseball Association, Mississauga Baseball Lakeshore League, Ontario Provincial Women’s Softball Association, Peel Halton Girls Softball Association, Mississauga Girls Softball Association, (our municipality and the baseball and softball governing bodies under which MSBA operates).
- to distribute association sponsor news, deemed of benefit to association members by the board.
- to provide an informed baseball experience for all players and families.
Our association Executive Vice-President, acts as the Privacy Information Officer. Please feel free to contact us with any questions you may have about our policy.
By signing your child’s registration form, you have agreed that you have given your informed consent to the collection, storage, use and/or disclosure of your personal information for the purposes that are listed.